Old Town Loon 126
| Introducing the world's most advanced recreational kayak. 20 years ago Old Town canoe changed the way paddle sports thought about recreational kayaks with the Loon Series. Two years ago the team at Old Town set out to recreate the ultimate recreational kayak. The new Loon series features a completely redesigned hull that provides effortless glide and straight tracking.
REMOVABLE WORKDECK WITH USB
The Loon features a removable workdeck providing customizable space for cameras, gear and water. The workdeck also features dry storage and a USB charge port to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water. Battery (owner supplied) can be plugged in and stored inside work deck hatch.
ACTIVE COMFORT SYSTEM 2.0 (ACS2) SEAT
Equipped with our super plush ACS2 seat featuring easy and intuitive adjustments, under-leg support, premium padding and flow-through ventilation. The ACS 2.0 is the most advanced seating system on the market.
|Length:||12' 6" / 3.8 m|
|Width:||31" / 78.7 cm|
|Cockpit:||23" x 56" / 58.4 x 142.2 cm|
|Deck Height:||17.25" / 43.8 cm|
|Weight:||56 lbs / 25.4 kg|
|Max Load:||450 lbs / 204 kg|
- Active Comfort System 2.0 (ACS2) Seat
- Removable Workdeck with USB
- Thigh Pads - Match ACS2 Padding (Not Shown)
- Support Track Foot Brace System
- Click Seal Hatch with Bulkhead
- Bow and Stern Deck Bungees
- Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Paddle Clip (Not Shown)
- Drain Plug (Not Shown)
- Sharp Keel Line for Performance
- Also available in an Angler Model