FixnZip® isn’t your average zipper repair kit. It’s a replacement zipper slider that you can install without tools or sewing.
- FixnZip® replaces damaged or missing zipper sliders.
- Repairs broken zippers that separate or come undone.
- Fits a range of zipper sizes.
- Works on nylon coils as well as plastic and metal teeth.
- Can be used on both opened and closed end zippers.
Whether you spend your time in the backcountry or the back yard, you’ll be prepared for any zipper repair emergency with FixnZip®
We only stock the Black Nickel color
Before Ordering Figure out your Zipper size
Start by checking the back of your broken zipper slider; most zippers have a size number (1-10) embossed on the back of the slider. Once you know your zipper size, our sizing chart below will determine which FixnZip® is right for you.
Small: Sizes 1-4
Examples: pants, skirts, fine garments, cushions, clutch handbags
Medium: Sizes 5-7
Examples: jackets, sleeping bags, tents, purses, duffel bags
Large: Sizes 8-10
Examples: wetsuits, boat covers, canvas tents, heavy duty clothing, jeep windows
If your zipper doesn’t have a number on the back, you can simply measure the
width of the zipper teeth in millimeters or inches.